Beginner Strength Training:
For Women of All Ages
The goal of the Coors Core Fitness StrongHER clinics is to educate and empower women to take charge of their strength training routine by learning the correct way to lift weights while understanding the overall benefits to their health.
By the end of the 4 session clinic, you will:
- Gain an understanding of the anatomy and physiology of the body
- Learn the importance of proper form and form correction by ACE Certified Trainers
- Understand progression training and its benefit to preventing injury\Gain the independence and knowledge to go into a fitness center and workout safely
- Increase overall posture and strength, as well as strengthening your all-important pelvic floor
- Understand the aging process and how the CCF training model can combat the process
Clinic Days and Times (Please choose only one)
Saturday Clinic: 8 a.m.-9:30a.m.
4/29, 5/6, 5/13 & 5/20
Tuesday Clinic: 7 p.m. -8:30p.m.
4/25, 5/2, 5/9 & 5/16
Thursday Clinic: 7 p.m.-8:30p.m.
4/27, 5/4, 5/11 & 5/18
Pricing (Please choose only one)
$120 for 4 clinics (bring your own equipment)
$150 for 4 clinics (includes equipment)
All participants must bring their own equipment (stability ball and tubing with handles) or purchase (see above). Classes are limited to 8 persons per class. Please choose a day and time upon registration. We kindly ask you to not change days and times. NO REFUNDS UNLESS A PHYSICIAN NOTE IS PROVIDED.
ALL CLINIC SESSIONS WILL TAKE PLACE AT COORS CORE FITNESS, 7693 BEECHMONT AVENUE, 45255.
Sign-up from this page, or mail check payable to “Coors Core Fitness” to 7693 Beechmont Avenue, Cincinnati, Ohio 45255. If using a check include email and phone number. Your spot will not be reserved until payment is received.
Choose a StrongHER Clinic from the options below, and click “Add to Cart.”
$120 for 4 clinics
(bring your own equipment)
$150 for 4 clinics