Parkinson’s Monthly Pass
Parkinson’s Monthly Class Fees
4+ classes per week (Unlimited sessions per month): $154
3 classes per week (12 sessions per month max): $115
2 classes per week (8 sessions per month max): $77
1 class per week (4 sessions per month max):
- Maineville/King’s Island – Monday – $48
- Anderson PD Advanced/Basic – Tuesdays – $40
- Anderson Tai Chi – Tuesdays – $36 – ***No class on 2/19***
- Anderson – Thursdays – $48
- Maineville/King’s Island – Fridays – $48
- Maineville/King’s Island Tai Chi – Fridays – $36 – CLASS HAS BEEN CANCELED
- Blue Ash – Saturdays -$36 – ***Reimbursement for 1 Jan snow day***
- Anderson – Saturdays -$36 – ***No class on 2/9***
How the Class Pass Works:
All PD Class participants in all locations will receive an email on the last day of the month requesting them to purchase their one month PD PASS. They can do this online (Preferred) or bring a check to class on the 1st of the month. Payments will be due no later than the 5th of the month. In this email, holidays for that particular month will be listed along with other days in which we have no classes.
The PD PASS can be used for all locations. Clients can mix and match.
There will be no make-ups, rain checks or reimbursements on monthly fees unless there is a documented medical emergency.
Choose a Parkinson’s Class from the drop down menu below, and click “Add to Cart.”
Choose a Tai Chi Class from the drop down menu below, and click “Add to Cart.”